Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spring 2008: Week 1 and 2

A bit late on the week2 update!

Week1 was uneventful, week 2 was awesome.

Got my xbox360, and lots and lots of RockBand! Had to mods the drums (Foam over the drum heads) so they don't make as much noise. Don't want to upset the neighbors (and my ear drums). Rock Band parties last a bit far too long and I suck at singing.

School wise something cool happened. We actually got 4 Artists to work on our game. FOUR, considering its only four programmers. Suresh started panicking a bit since we now need to build tools or have some sort of system for them to get there art in. Hopefully we'll be able to get all there assets in to show off our game.

In workish related news, Nicole has now managed to get a Job at MS (Thru volt) She officially starts on Monday.
As for me, I got contacted by MS (again) and I have in-person interviews coming up. The positioning a Software Developer Engineer (SDE) in games. More news on this as it develops.

Thats all for now.

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment