Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Digipen Week 2 + 3

Gah I forgot to update

This fact has nothing to do with the World of Warcraft:Burning Crusade coming out >.>

In school news, the semester has picked up fairly quickly. I'm taking some weird Numerical analysis of fluid dynamics course... Had to take a math course and all the other Master's students thought it would be decent compared to the rest... turns out its just bloody confusing.

Physics is alright, mostly just a "in-depth" review of newtonian physics for now.

Advance graphics is just more of last year, well new stuff but same teach same pacing so nothing new there.

As for me magical game that I'm suppose to create, its coming along fairly well. I think i've nailed down the physics engine as much as I'd like. Now its time to program in the fun game content stuff... like gravity beems, and bizzaro level designs.

Right now we have particle effects (really neat) , sound, basic menus and some other back end stuff that I won't bore you with. But its coming together very well.

Non digipen related, umm...... things are fine. Oh Nicole had a phone interview with Microsoft but I'll just leave it at that.

- Mike Out
PS: Go Flames, reunited with Conroy

No comments:

Post a Comment