Sunday, January 14, 2007

Digipen Spring 2007 - Week 0.5

We're back and schools started again!.... sorta...

It snowed (again) Wednesday night so I had no classes on Thursday and Friday.
One is a holiday in the states (Martin Luther King Day) so no classes on Monday too. Five day week for me, woo!.

I must say its fairly ridiculous how the City just shuts down when it snows but that’s all there is to it. Its been snowing consistently each night, so maybe threes not gonna be school on Tuesday too, who knows.

As for life in Seattle, not much to report. Nicole and I had planned on going to the Science center to go see the Dead Sea Scroll's exhibit, but there were all sold out *cry*. So ever since our return home, we've just been lazing around. We went to the outlet and checked out another mall but nothing notable happened there.

Trip back home was great, but also very very hectic. Not enough time to relax and hang out with everyone which was a shame :( I will note that my sister is very very pregnant.

- Mike out

No comments:

Post a Comment