Monday, November 06, 2006

Digipen Week 9

More school as usual... never ending and unforgiving :)

Its Raining in Redmond, not much of a surprise. TV isnt back yet, I expect to hear from the shop in the next couple of days... The inability to play a quick game of guitar hero for a HW break sucks. I need my precious gaming fixes!

I've been spending far to much time lurking the internet looking for precious Wii news. A new trailer for Smash Brothers Brawl was released and the hype for the game grows even more... However more importantly my Hype of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is at an all time high. I want the game! This weeks south park is a great example of my current anticipation.


Only two more wiiks! I won't have to resort to freezing myself since school is keeping my busy >.>

On friday I went to the Nintendo Store (again) to pick up a few things requested by a friend of mine who claims be a Zelda fan but hasnt played thru A Link to the Past and will remain annonymous... We'll just call him Ricky P. Hmm or rather R Pusch, that will do yes.

Picture's of dat loot

(Yes that is a big kirby)

Anyone else in Calgary want any goods from the Nintendo store? Be it Games, Accessories or other collectable trinkets. The discount is usually around 30% on most things. I forsee myself bringing up lots of Wii accessories. ($31 bucks for Zelda and excite truck, $30 for a wiimote, $13 for a nunchuk)

Lastly I've started looking in to flights for our Christmas Return to Calgary. So far we're looking at December 20th to January 3rd. I'll post when more details have emerged.

- Mike out

1 comment: