Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Digipen Week 7

Nothing of particular interest happened this week at school. However on Sunday Nicole and I went out to dinner with some of the Pre-Master's students and a Digipen Masters Graduate. Dinner was had at Ginza, a Japanese resturant dealing primarly in Sushi. It was good but a bit pricey for a student budget. It worked out to over half of what we usually spend on food a week. That either means Nicole and I don't spend enough money on food a week or it was too expensive, you decide :P

The digipen graduate now works for bungie. Technically he hadnt graduated yet since he hasn't completed his thesis, which appears to be a common thing. First off not a single Master's student at Digipen has completed their Thesis in the three years digipen has been running the program. Secondly, the graduate was saying of all his friends and people he knows / talk to in other graduate programs, not completeing the thesis on time is a very common thing.

I personally plan on getting my Thesis done in a timely matter, I must do it!

Nicole and I also took a nice stroll with Marymoore park, she should have pictures up shortly. My summary is things are slowly starting to turn color, its still very nice out. I still wear short sleaves.

Less then four weeks until the Wii launches!

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment