Tuesday, September 26, 2006

O' Nintendo

So today, Nicole and I had the opportunity to go visit Nintendo thanks to Wing Cho.

The main attraction is the Nintendo Corporate store. They sell alot of merchandize stuff. First the usual Hats, shirts, then it goes to things like Nintendo themed games like Uno, Monopoly, Dominos...
And then you start seeing the stuff you usually find in China Towns... The little figurines, Pens and Plushies!

Unfortunately no pictures of the store are allowed, but we were allowed to take pictures of the other things.

First off is the Little Nintendo Museum. Starting from when Nintendo use to make trading cards all the way to the current generation with out missing a step (as far as I'm aware anyway)

Picture of me next to the Game and Watch Gallery display.












The NES Display with ROB the Robot!


















A Game Man! Well no, the big buttons don't work :(


















They also had a "marketing" section where they have displays of how stores should setup there displays. In this section they also had a F-zero Arcade machine! Oh man was it fun... you have the strap yourself in to the seat as it tilts around as you play. So much fun but I wasnt very good at it.








So I did end up getting a bunch of stuff from the Nintendo Store but I did hold myself back a bit. Nicole got her self a Kirby Plushy (OMG the cute!)

I got my self Nintendo Monopoly, a hat (to replace the one I lost...) some games and accessories yada yada yada :D


Oh did I mention the Store was really really cheap?!? I'm gonna have a Hay Day come Wii launch...




If anyone in Calgary wants anything Nintendo related for Christmas time this year, say the word and I'll see what I can do

- Mike Out

No comments:

Post a Comment